Lovely Original 1970s St Michael brown leather and suede lace-up shoes in mint unworn condition.
Made in the U.K.
Label says size UK size 4 / EU 37 but please refer to our measurements below.
9 1/4" Inside length measurement
2" Heel hight
6" Across top of foot
3" Across the sole at the foot at the widest
1970s Shoes in Mint unworn condition.
Disclaimer: As with all old shoes the glue may crack depending on wear and may need re-doing.
There are no signs of weakening on these shoes.
1970s St Michael Deadstock Brown Suede Shoes
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.