Appears to be a 1940-50s bag which has been customised in the 1970s.
One large main compartment with one open side pocket. Snap shut clasp with gold tone frame and chain handle on hinges so can be tucked inside and bag worn as a clutch.
Piped sides. Fully lined.
- 10 1/4" Across at widest
- 6.5" Height
- 12" Height including handle
Vintage Bag in Excellent to Mint Condition. Appears unworn.
There is no original label but we estimate the material to be synthetic lining with suede outer.
1970s One Of A Kind Bag
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.