When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
1970s Tooled Leather Bag
Beautiful 1970s Tooled Leather Handbag in an unusual bucket style with a platted strap.
The craftsmanship is outstanding with the back and front featuring flowers and foliage patterns. The lid fastens with a bras twist clasp.
There is one pen mark on the inside of the lid and one darker mark under neath, please see detailed images. These are not noticeable when worn.
- 11" Length
- 8" Height
- 4 1/4" With at widest point
1970's Bag in Excellent Condition!
There is no original label but we estimate the material to leather.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.