When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
1970s French Espadrills
Super Lovely 1970's Dead stock French Espadrilles with orange and brown woven stripes and waves at over the foot. Fastens with a sling back strap and buckle. The soles are rubber. Originally Made in France and state a European size 40.
- 1 3/4" Heel height
- 9.5" Outer sole length
- 9 3/4" Inner sole length
- 5" Across foot
1970's Espadrilles in Excellent Condition.
There is no original label but we estimate the material to be rubber sole and canvas shoe.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.