When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
1970s Copper Tone Bracelet
Showstopper of a late 1960's -70's Bracelet. Each of the 6 panels has a two tone oval plastic piece in a basket setting. There is a small scratch to one of the plastic sides in one setting and some wear to the buckle which would be associate with wear over the years. Please see detailed images.
- 7.5" Length including buckle
- 2.5" Width
1970's Bracelet in Great to Excellent Condition.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.