When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
1970s Blue Enamelled Bracelet
Lovely 1960-70's copper plated bracelet with enamelled squares in aqua and blue. Fastens with a open/close clip lid. There is some wear to the copper plate and at one of the joints, please see detiled images. Still a super wearable piece of retro jewellery that would set off any outfit!
- 7" Length including buckle
- 1 1/4" Width
1970's Bracelet in Good to Great Condition.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.