When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
1960's Floppy Hat
Vibrant 1960's Floppy hat with a high head and wide brim. The top has a decorative zig zag pattern. There is a faint mark on the top of the brim, please see detailed image.
Inside measurement - 21 3/4"
Depth - 6"
1960s hat in Great to Excellent Condition.
No original label but we estimate the material to wool felt. Soft to touch.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.