Stylish 1960s Deer Hide Bag with adjustable strap.
Inside features two large open compartments with two side pockets out of which one has a button down lid. Suede lined. The strap adjusts by sliding the strap through the hoops. Fastens with two press suds under the lid.
There is one repair to the hide but this was done prior to constructing the bag so not considered damage but part of the original bag. There is slight weakening where the lid bends. Please see detailed images.
The strap and dark brown parts of the bag we believe is synthetic material.
- 10" Length
- 7 1/3" Height
- 15 3/4 - 23" Height including handle
- 2.5" Width at widest
1960s Bag in Good Condition.
There is no original label but we estimate the material to deer hide with man made mixed outer.
1960s Deer Hide Handbag
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.