When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
Fab 1960s Cape in fire engine orange with navy blue checked stripes. Fastens at the front with three matching covered buttons. Lined in matching navy.
- 16" Shoulders (to fit like on mannequin)
- 27 1/5" Length
- 50" Bust (measured at middle button)
- 58" Circumference at bottom
1960s Cape in excellent Condition.
There is no original label but we estimate the material to be wool with synthetic lining.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.