Lovely Original 1960s Bally International brown ombre patent leather court shoes with a strap across the top of the foot which fastens with a silver-tone buckle.
Made in Switzerland.
The soles have been re-soled and re-healed and in excellent condition.
UK size 5.5 / EU 38.5 / US 6.5
9 3/4" Inside length measurement
2 1/4" Heel hight
6 3/4" Across top of foot
1960s Shoes in Excellent condition.
There is no original label but we estimate the material to leather.
Disclaimer: As with all old shoes the glue may crack depending on wear and may need re-doing.
There are no signs of weakening on these shoes.
1960s Bally International Leather Court Shoes
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.