Lovely original vintage 1950s Stratton vanity case in metallic black and gold tone with a floral paisley pattern. The inside compartment contains the original powder compact with a mirror, cigarette / card case and comb.
Side pocket which you could use for tissues or money and credit cards.
Accessories and inside lining are marked Stratton.
Made in England.
Some wear to the gold shine and a minor dent. we have tried to show as clear as possible but difficult to photograph. Not very visible and pretty much disappears in the pattern. Please see detailed image.
Otherwise in excellent condition with a secure lift clasp fastening.
Comes with it's blue felt dust bag, small holes at the top.
Images do not do it justice, difficult to capture properly due to the shine of the metal.
- 5 7/8" Length
- 4 3/8" Height
- 7 3/4" Height including the handle
- 1 1/4" Width
1950s Stratton Compact in Excellent Condition.
1950s Stratton Vanity Compact Makeup Purse
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.