Amazing 1950s Mexican Souvenir Waistcoat with vibrant embroidery in pink and green.
No fastening but would be worn open. Would suit both men and women.
There are two open front pockets.
Some of the stitching is a bit loose but nothing coming out.
- 17" Across shoulders
- 44" Chest / Bust
- 24" Length at front
1950s Waistcoat in Excellent Condition.
There is no original label but we estimate the material to be wool.
1950s Mexican Embroidered Waistcoat
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.