Simply beautiful original 1950s Indian Jari Zardozi Purse in a vibrant gold and blue depicting peacocks embroidery, mirrored on the back in silver and blue.
This is the finest example of this type of bag we have ever come across!
Fastens with a popper on the inside of the lid.
Inside is one main compartments with a side pocket.
In mint un-used condition and with one previous owner only who received it as a gift from her husband when he was stationed in India.
Available with our no-fuss layaway option, please message for details.
- 7 1/4" Length
- 5" Height
- 8 1/4" Height including handle
1950s Purse in Mint Condition.
1950s Indian Zardozi Embroidery Evening Purse
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.