Super Pretty 1950s Embroidered Handbag depicting deer and pheasant in a forest with flying birds and blossoms.
Lined in perfect sage green satin showing no flaws. Simply gorgeous!
One large main compartment with one open side pocket. Twin ball twist clasp with gold tone frame and chain handle.
- 10" Across at widest
- 1.5" Width at bottom
- 6 3/4" Height
- 11 1.4" Height including handle
1950s Bag in Mint Condition. Appears unworn.
There is no original label but we estimate the material to be embroidered outer with satin lining.
1950s Embroidered Handbag
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.