Beautiful original vintage late 1950s to early 1960s Handbag / Purse in a vibrant pink, taupe and green rose diagonal backstitch embroidery with a black embroidered background.
Appears hand sewn to a very high quality with an inserted side and bottom panel with same embroidery.
Black and gold-tone frame with a vinyl handle and brass gold-tone lift clasp.
One main compartment with two open side pockets and one with a zip.
Red vinyl lined.
Slight scuff mark on the side, please see detailed image.
Available with our no-fuss layaway option, please message us for details.
- 10 3/4" Across
- 8 1/4" Height
- 15.5" Height including chain handle
- 2 1/5" Width at the bottom
Vintage Handbag Bag in Excellent Condition.
There is no original label but we estimate the material to be wool stitching with synthetic vinyl.
1950s 1960s Floral Embroidered Tapestry Hand Bag
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.