When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
Sold as seen.
More for fun and display than wearing as it requires new hooks. Due to age, the rubberised clasps have dried and are cracking so will not keep stockins up. We have had this on display on our office mannequin for the past few months and as a display piece it works perectly!
- 28" Top hip
- 36" Lower hip
1950's Girdle in Fair Condition. Can not be used as originally made and will require work.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.