Simply Beautiful Original 1940s Hutchings grey suede heels with a diamond stitched and circular cut out detailed foot.
A Hutchings Model inside label.
Label says size 6B but please refer to our measurements. We are a size 5 and have tried on but too small for us.
Would estimate to a UK size narrow 4.
91/4" Inside length measurement
2.5" Heel hight
6.5" Across top of foot at widest
Sturdy construction and in excellent condition with no visible flaws.
Disclaimer: As with all old shoes the glue may crack depending on wear and may need re-doing.
There are no signs of weakening on these shoes.
1940s Grey Suede Shoes
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.