Simply Beautiful Original late 1940s white suede heels that would be perfect for your vintage themed wedding.
Lovely twist-bow detail at the toe and a perforated spotty pattern.
A Selby Shoe inside label.
CC41 Utility logo.
A few marks and a loose corner of the inside lining, please see detailed images and please feel free to message us with any queries you may have.
Label says size 6B but please refer to our measurements. We are a size 5 and have tried on but too small for us.
Would estimate to a 3.5-4.
9" Inside length measurement
2.5" Heel hight
6" Across to of foot at widest
Disclaimer: As with all old shoes the glue may crack depending on wear and may need re-doing.
There are no signs of weakening on these shoes except for the mentioned corner above.
1940s CC41 Selby White Suede Shoes
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.