When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
1950s Evening Bag with Purse
Lovely 1950s Evening Bag with cut out velvet roses on thick cotton fabric. We discovered the nearly identical purse on a different treasure hunt but thought they looked like they where made for each other so selling as one. The purse is most likely from the 1960s.
The Bag has a secure top handle and fastens with a snap shut clasp with the purse closing with a twist clasp.
Bag is lined in a satin like material with one open inside pocket complete with original mirror.
- 12" Length
- 8 3/4" Height including handle
Vintage Handbag and Purse in Excellent Condition.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.