Beautiful original vintage late 1940s Handbag / Purse in a vibrant pink, taupe and green floral embroidery on a dusky vintage blue background.
Hand sewn to a very high quality with an inserted side and bottom panel with same embroidery.
Brass tone frame with yellow and pink flowers with a chain handle and twist clasp.
One main compartments with two open pockets at each side.
Nude satin lined.
Minor signs of wear to the brass tone but otherwise in Super Condition, please see detailed image.
Available with pour no-fuss layaway option, please message us for details.
- 9" Across
- 6.5" Height
- 12 1/4" Height including chain handle
Original 1940s Bag in Excellent Condition.
1940-50s Petit Point Embroidered Handbag
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.