When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
Sold as Seen.
1930s Peachy satin Robe with quilted details to the shoulder, cuffs and pockets. Fastens with butons down the front.
Please note this Robe is Sold as Seen and needs a bit of TLC or just enjoy and wear as is.
There is a big mark at the bottom of the robe as if having been caught in a door or similar. Please see detailed image. Some of the seams are in need of re-stitching. This is common with 30-40's items as the sewing machines of that era did not always secure all the stitches.
If I was and artist I would use it to paint in!
1930s Robe in Fair Condition.
No original label but we estimate the material to be satin.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.