Sold as seen.
Rare and Collectable Beautiful 1930s Moroccan Souvenir Bag in soft leather with tooled details depicting buildings with domes and figures.
Lid fastens with two press studs.
Features two large inside compartments with one small open pocket and one middle pocket with zip closure.
Scuff marks through out on outer with on old sticker mark to the inside of the lid. Some stitching missing at the top of one side. Inside lid pocket folded so not usable. Mirror missing from inside lid. Some weakening to the strap. Please see detailed images.
This bag would look lovely used as a clutch with the strap tucked inside.
- 9" Across
- 4" Width at bottom
- 6.5" Height
- 241/3" Length including strap
1930s Bag in Fair Condition.
There is no original label but we estimate the material to be leather.
1930s Moroccan Leather Souvenir Bag
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.