Delightful 1930s Japanese tooled leather Clutch Bag in cream with coloured landscapes depicting forest walks, Mount Fuji and Pagodas. The thing that makes this very rare and super collectable is that the original matching coin purse is still with it!!! Not ever come across before!
There is a retractable handle at the back so can be held on the wrist and an original mirror on the inside of the lid. Fastens with a press stud at the front.
Please study our images for vintage finish on the leather, some discolouration between the grooves of the grain. To be expected for vintage cream leather goods.
- 8 1/4" Length
- 1" Width at bottom
- 5 3/4" Height
1930s Clutch Bag and matching Coin Purse in Excellent Condition.
There is no original label but we estimate the material to be leather.
1930s Japanese Tooled Leather Clutch Bag And Purse
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.