Beautiful original vintage 1930s to 1940s Handbag / Purse with a pink, blue and green floral petit point stitch embroidery on a black background.
Brass tone metal frame with a metal chain short strap.
One main compartments with one open pocket at the side containing the original mirror and a twist clasp attached coin purse.
Signs of wear to the corners of the fabric and minor marks. The original clasp at the top of the frame is missing but still functions well as a clasp, please see detailed image.
Available with our no-fuss layaway option, please message us for details.
- 8" Across
- 6" Across opening
- 7" Height
- 12" Height including chain handle
Original 1930s Bag in Fair Condition and sold as seen.
1930s Floral Embroidered Purse / Bag
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.