Beautiful original antique ca 1920s to 1930s Chinese embroidered purse /clutch bag with the most fabulous gold tone and corral-tone beads frame and clasp.
Discovered in Sweden.
One main compartment with two side pockets. The satin lining has a few little marks.
The colours outside on one of the sides is a little faded and a small areas of stitches missing, please see detailed images and please feel free to message with any queries you may have.
A beautiful and collectable item with wear consistent with age and material.
Available with our no-fuss layaway option, Please message us for details.
- 8" Width at widest
- 7" Height
- 5.5" Across opening
1930s Purse in Good Condition.
1930s Chinese Embroidered Bag
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.