When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
Beautiful 1930's Clip on Brooch made in the former Czechoslovakia.
May have once been part of a pair and used as shoe clips but loks just as stunning on it's own and could be worn at the neck of a blouse.
- 1.5" Length
- 1.2" Width at widest
1930's Clip in Excellent Condition.
Brass like metal with faceted coloured glass.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.