Simply beautiful original vintage 1930-40s Deco Shawl in soft black rayon like material, generously embroidered in a vibrant floral pattern, discovered in Sweden and most likely of Canton origins.
Embroidery appears machine made.
Long fringing with tied knots and hand sewn folded edges.
Minor marks but no other visible flaws. Please see detailed image.
Available with our no-fuss layaway option, Please message us for details.
30" - Width excluding fringing
28" - Length excluding fringing
20" - Fringe length
Embroidered Shawl in Excellent Condition.
There is no original label but we estimate the material to be synthetic.
1930-40s Embroidered Piano Shawl
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.