RARE - New to the market with one previous owner only.
Simply Beautiful Original 1920s Deco lizard skin court shoes with a strap across the top of the foot which fastens with a button.
Leather soles and suede lining.
Comes with the original box, this has got a watermark on the lid and a tear at the corner.
We have estimated them to a UK size 6 but please refer to our measurements.
In super condition with only signs of wear to the soles.
The sole is very bendy so easy to wear.
10 1/4" Inside length measurement
2 3/4" Heel hight
6" Across top of foot
8 1/4" Across where the fastening strap, sole to sole.
1920s Shoes in Excellent condition.
Disclaimer: As with all old shoes the glue may crack depending on wear and may need re-doing.
There are no signs of weakening on these shoes.
1920s Swedish Deco Court shoes
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.