Beautiful Antique estimated to be from the early 1920s brass-tone metal dress buckle / clasp.
Beautiful enamelling in vibrant blue and green depicting serpents.
Length in total 9 cm
Width at widest 5 cm
1920s Buckle in Excellent Condition.
1920s Deco Blue Serpent Enamelled Buckle
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.