Simply beautiful original vintage late 1920s to early 1930s Evening Scarf in layered lace chiffon with silvery grey beadwork and a generous glass beaded fringe on scalloped edges.
The scarf was made in two halves with a seam in the middle.
Available with our no-fuss layaway option, Please message us for details.
15.5" - Width
57" - Length
1920s Scarf in Excellent Condition.
1920s Beaded Fringed Chiffon Scarf
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.