Charming 1920-30s Deco style suede purse with a white metal floral frame. Inside features original mirror in the lid, one large compartment with one open side pockets. Fastens with a metal ball and hoop at the frame. The suede depicts trees and mountains with deer at the front. Handle is platted string.
The lining and the handle are both stained but this des not deter from the overall charm.
- 6.5" Length at bottom
- 5.5" Height
- 12.5" Height including handle
1920-30s Purse in Good Condition.
There is no original label but we estimate the material to be suede.
1920-30s Deco Suede Purse
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.