Simply beautiful late Edwardian 1910s to early 1920s Bag in black satin, generously embroidered in cross stitch and beaded floral embroidery.
The front depicts in beads roses and ferns with forest flowers with the back pines and ferns.
Inside is one main compartments with two side pockets in vibrant dusky pink.
Spiral circular plastic handles.
Available with our no-fuss layaway option, please message for details.
- 13.5" Height including handle
- 9" Height
1910-1920s Bag in Excellent to Mint Condition. Appears unused.
1910-1920s Beaded Embroidered Bag
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.